The staff and veterinarians of The Pet Hospital of Madison love what we do and it shows in the compassionate care we provide to all our clients. If you are seeking a new veterinary hospital, we invite you to visit us and hope you will allow us to welcome your pet into our extended family.
Why choose The Pet Hospital of Madison?
- Personalized, friendly customer service
- Compassionate veterinary medicine offered by a dedicated staff
- Dr. Angelique Lawrence has advanced training and experience as well as a devoted local following
- Fast appointment scheduling
- Convenient hours of operation—We are open for appointments Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Multiple payment options
- Convenient location, just minutes off of I-565
- Advanced veterinary services
- Exceptional dental care that area clinics refer clients to for complicated procedures
What kinds of pets do you treat?
- Guinea pigs
- Sugar gliders
Do you accept veterinary referrals?
We routinely accept referrals from other clinics, especially for our advanced dental pet care options.
What payment options do you offer?
- American Express
- Debit cards
- CareCredit—A 90-day, interest-free charge card
Check our current specials and coupons for added support.
If you have any additional questions or would like to schedule an appointment, call our helpful staff at (256) 232-2289 or stop in for a visit.