The friendly atmosphere and personal attention of The Pet Hospital of Madison combined with a full-range of veterinary services make our hospital the best choice for all of your pet care needs.
Veterinary services we offer include:
- Pet wellness care—Preventing illness in pets is the best way to extend length and quality of life. The veterinarians of The Pet Hospital of Madison offer recommendations on keeping your pet in excellent health.
- Veterinary surgery—Our commitment to providing state-of-the-art technology extends to our surgical capabilities. We utilize laser technology and are experienced at both soft tissue and orthopedic veterinary surgical techniques.
- Allergies in pets—Treatment of pet dermatology conditions includes addressing allergies. Our doctors are able to diagnose and treat a wide variety of pet skin and allergy conditions.
- Veterinary dental care—Keeping your pet’s teeth and gums healthy not only protects his or her oral health, but it also prevents greater infections in the pet’s body.
- Veterinary orthopedic care—Pets frequently have issues of the joints and bones. Our doctors have the advanced training and experience necessary for addressing most orthopedic conditions.
- In-house lab and diagnostic technology—Ill and injured pets need fast lab results so treatment can begin and provide much needed relief. Our in-house lab and diagnostic equipment allow our veterinarians and staff to obtain the quickest and most accurate testing results for the benefit of all our clients.
- Pet boarding and grooming—The Pet Hospital of Madison is pleased to offer safe and comfortable lodging for area pets as well as grooming services.
- Veterinary radiology—Our digital X-ray and ultrasound technologies allow our veterinarians to more accurately diagnose many conditions and to easily share images for advanced consultations.
- Pain management for pets—In addition to keeping pets comfortable, managing pet pain has been proven to speed healing for recovering pets.
- Pet nutritional counseling—Our veterinarians provide nutritional guidance for pet owners, and our hospital carries a wide variety of general and prescriptive pet food options as well as supplements.
- End-of-life pet care—From determining quality of life to the gentle handling of elderly and ailing pets, the compassionate staff and doctors of The Pet Hospital of Madison assist pet owners through difficult times and decision making.
The Pet Hospital of Madison is well known for its friendly and neighborly customer service. It is our goal to get to know you and for you to get to know us so that we can better meet your and your pet’s needs.